Get Help Rebuilding Your Credit History
It’s no secret that your credit score and history impact your ability to get a credit card, enter into a cellphone contract, finance a car or even buy a home. Life events like bankruptcy or a consumer proposal happen, and it’s important to know that you can rebuild your credit history and achieve your financial goals – especially with our help.
Get help rebuilding your credit history
- You’ll get a customized plan and one-to-one assistance to correct reporting errors and boost your credit score.
- We work with the bureaus to help eliminate reporting inaccuracies that may be dragging down your personal credit score.
- You’ll be positioned in the best possible light when creditors review your file.
- We’ll provide tips for optimizing your score.
- You’ll get a credit score BOOST! We will tell you upfront what you can expect.
We have seen score increases from 60 to 190 points in less than a week!
Book your free consultation today
|Credit Repair Services||Equifax|
|A detailed review of all related documents|
|A copy of your credit report|
|Access to a secure portal to store your|
|Score improvement assessment & Options|
|Preparation of a package to send to|
|Telephone and email support|
|One year follow up consultation|
|We will become your authorized|
representatives in dealing with Equifax
|Insights into your credit score increase|
|A BOOST to your personal credit score|
|Guaranteed FAST result|
|Need more info? Book your free|
|BOOK A CALL||BOOK A CALL||BOOK A CALL|
What creditors look for when deciding to lend you money:
- A responsible approach and history towards managing multiple credit facilities.
- On-time monthly payment obligations.
- A history managing large credit limits without “going on tilt.”
- A history of holding a variety of credit products – like credit cards, loans, mortgages, cell phones, leases etc.
Why your credit history matters
Your credit score tells lenders what type of borrower you are.
You can get a FREE copy of your Equifax Canada personal credit report, including your score, by subscribing here – it is free for 30 days.
Credit Repair Advice