Can You Guess The Biggest Mistake First Time Home Buyers Frequently Make?
Hint: It’s NOT choosing the wrong paint colour!
As a first time buyer this is your first rodeo, but with the help of experts – your Real Estate agent, your Mortgage Specialist, heck… even your been-there-done-that parents – the journey can be a whole lot easier.
But the number one thing this video tells you will save you big-time in the heartbreak and disappointment department!
[0:24] Discover the simple mistake that just about every newbie buyer makes.
[0:40] Find out the secret formula for a more seamless first-time buying experience.
House hunting is hard enough without the disappointment of shopping (wa-aay) out of your league. Leverage the know-how of industry experts to make your first time buying experience a positive one.
- First Time Home Buyers Ontario: Everything You Need To Buy Your First Home
- Why Is My Mortgage Application Declined?
- What Type of Mortgage Is Right For You?
- Good Credit Hygiene Saves Over $100K On Typical Mortgage
- Explain Mortgage Amortization Period and Term
- Important Factors In Selecting Your Mortgage
- Mortgage Pre-Approval in Canada: What It Is & How To Get It
One of Toronto/GTA's Most Trusted and Knowledgable Mortgage Agents
Ross Taylor is recognized by his peers as one of Canada's pre-eminent difficult mortgage specialists. His ASKROSS blog and column in Canadian Mortgage Trends are focused on the intersection between mortgage financing and personal credit.
With unique dual certification as a licensed credit counselor and mortgage agent, Ross's insights are valued by mortgage professionals and homebuyers alike.
If you have questions about anything financial or mortgage-related, please contact [email protected]. Ross answers everyone personally.
For more information, visit About Ross Taylor.